Sunday, February 26, 2006

Developing a plein air sketch - an update

Here's an update of the current work in progress - my coloured pencil painting of Domme in the Perigord in France. See this post for what came before.

I've developed the colours and the trees, got the canoes in (are they too big I ask myself?) and still have the clouds to do. I don't want to do these until I've got the values and colours sorted out elsewhere as they need to be really subtle. This image is a stitched scan as the scanner is able to produce a better representation of the colours.

, , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.