Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Changing my thumbnails

I've just completed an exercise to change how all the thumbnails in the various galleries on my website show up. Instead of cropping to the centre of the image they are now small versions of the image which has been posted to the site. So it's now possible to see all the images in their entirety albeit in a very small size. This makes it a lot easier for me to print out web pages to give people a flavour of what sort of work I do.

I've also created a site map using AddMe's Site Map Generator and had that inserted into the website to aid those little creepy crawly things which aid traffic flow.

,

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.