Friday, November 21, 2014

My book is "365 Hints & Tips for Drawing & Sketching" in Asia

The English language edition of my book in Asia has the title 365 Hints & Tips for Drawing & Sketching and is being published by Page One Publishing.

Below you can see the cover. I must say I rather like the diversity of drawings and sketches which, at the same time, work very well together. Congratulations to the designers at Page One - this one gets a thumbs up from me!

The spine and front cover of 365 Hints & Tips for Drawing & Sketching
The artwork gives a good sense of the different types of drawings and sketches you can find in the book.

The artists whose work is on the cover are as follows starting top left and going clockwise and finishing in the middle
You can see more information about them on the Facebook Page plus  links to their Facebook pages and websites at the end of this post.

This is a cropped version of the back cover

Cropped version of the back cover of "365 Hints & Tips for Drawing & Sketching" 
I liked their description on the back cover
"a far cry from other dry, run-of-the-mill art instruction books" 
mainly because that was a prime objective the while time I was writing it!

The book is (or will be) available at all Page One stores in China, Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan and other major bookstores in Asia. It's also getting some publicity on the Page One HQ Facebook Page

Plus it's already got its first review by popular art book blogger Parkablogs

Here's the artists again


1 comment:

  1. This book looks wonderful! I'm so happy it has Mat Barber Kennedy included in the artists. He is such a wonderful teacher and it is my personal belief everyone on the planet should know his art.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.