- Contact / Find Me
- Major UK Art Competitions 2015-16
- UK National Art Societies - Open Exhibitions
- Botanical Art and Artists
- The Best Art Books
- My books and magazine articles
- Art Business & Marketing Resources
- Who painted this?
- Press & Reviews
- Archived Blog Posts 2009 - 13
- Making A Mark Art Blog Awards
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
And finally..............Parrot #3
I've had two hiccups with this third parrot tulip. First I totally "killed" it by making the shadows rather too murky - and had to start again. Then, as I didn't have any greeneryy in the first version I decided to add some in to the second version - but then produced a very wooden leaf. Which had to be erased and the foliage rebuilt. Anyway, I think this is the final version of Parrot #3
And this is what the set of three Parrot Tulips now looks like.
art , coloured pencils , colored pencils , flower paintings , painting