Thursday, April 13, 2006

I'm the "Featured Artist" on Moleskinerie

I'm pleased to announce that I'm the featured artist on Moleskinerie this weekend. (Thanks Armand!) - if anybody is reading this after this weekend the link is here.

I'm away from home and dealing with a slow connection - but, for the record, here are the links to other Moleskine sketches in this weblog (there may be more but the connection has worn me down!)

And there will be another one today if I ever work out how my mother's scanner works!

More information about the Moleskine books can be found here. I use the large sketchbook Moleskine

And for all those who want to do watercolours in their Moleskines - but have been disappointed by how the surface of the paper sketchbook responds - I note that at the end of this month the new landscape format Moleskine designed for watercolour is being published - more details here.

Technorati tags: , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. yes indeed, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to both of you - and Armand - I've had an astronomical number of hits on the blog since the coverage by Moleskinerie. It looks like I've picked up some new readers as well.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.