Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Learning to draw and sketch

I'm aware that there are quite a few people who want to learn how to draw better or how to sketch in public so I'm going to do a few posts on a "Learning to Draw and Sketch" theme where I'll highlight some of the sites which people might find useful.

I'm going to group links as follows:
  • websites where people learning to draw are welcome - see the next post
  • reviews of drawing books - I'm anticipating individual posts for each review
I'm going to put this post in the Drawing Resources section and will then update it with links to other threads as these get written. It will then provide a structured index to all that is written on this blog about learning to sketch and draw.

Technorati tags: , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. I think it is wonderful you are helping others draw and sketch :)

    Robin ~

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.