Previous classes in the Drawing 101 and 102 series have enabled an awful lot of people to make lots of progress with their drawing - and I'm hoping we can have a similar success in relation to this new sketching class. I'm going to be helped by the fact that we'll be doing the class in June and hopefully the weather will be OK (should I have said that?) and people will want to get out and sketch!
The class starts in two weeks time on Monday 5th June and will run for two weeks. I'm currently doing my preparation for the class and always like to keep in touch with other people's perspectives. So I wondered whether anybody who reads this blog would like to:
- highlight any issues that are ones they struggle with when sketching or queries they'd like the answer to.
- tell us about what works well for you and whether you have any tips or recommendation you'd like to pass on.
- what do you want to know about in relation to 'how to sketch'?
- what are the things you struggle with when sketching?
- what do you think would help you to improve your sketching skills - and results?
- what was the most useful tip (or tips) you ever got about sketching?
- what sort of sketching activities do you enjoy the best?
- what recommendations do you have for people wanting to learn to sketch?
(This post is about sharing information - it's not about drumming up business for anybody's product or sales. Please note commercially oriented posts will not be approved - read this blog's comments policy )
Related post: Learning to Draw and Sketch Websites (1)Technorati tags: art , drawing , pencil , sketching , sketchbooks