Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The London Art Fair

Giverny Trees #3
297mm x 210mm coloured pencil on Canson Mi Teintes
copyright Katherine Tyrrell

The London Art Fair opens today. The Fair showcases 100 leading UK galleries which exhibit exceptional Modern British and Contemporary Art and over 1800 artists, many of whom are key figures in the contemporary art scene in the UK or major modern British artists.

The Fair is located at the Business Design Centre (52 Upper Street, Islington, London N1 0QH) in Islington. Tickets are £12.50 and the Fair is open as follows
Tuesday 16 January 6pm-9pm*
Wednesday 17January 11am-9pm
Thursday 18 January Times Reader Evening from 6pm 11am-9pm
Friday 19 January 11am-7pm
Saturday 20 January 11am-7pm
Sunday 21 January 11am-5pm
I'm planning to visit with a friend later in the week.

I've decided that posts about things other than my art should sometimes have images too! You can find the image at the top of this post in the Trees Gallery on my website. It's one I've done three times so far and I was eyeing it up recently and thinking I'd like to have another go!

Links:
Technorati tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.