Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Duane's latest PB&J is a bit different...........

I had to giggle when I saw Duane Keiser's latest painting of a PB&J sandwich (#6). Given his status as THE trendsetter for blogging art and sales on e-bay I'm just wondering how many of the followers of Duane's daily paintings are going to get to grips with this latest 'innovation'!

If you want to see what I mean you can view the new painting:
I'm just sitting here admiring the quality of work in all those different textures.........

Technorati tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The man is a master of his trade and that sandwich would make a HUGE yummy mouthful.

Anonymous said...

WOW - what a painting....
I have to admit the idea of "Peanut butter & Jelly" never appealed to me (never tasted it), but this definitely might change my mind.
Thanks for posting that link!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...