Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I may be gone a little while

I'm having major computer problems at the moment and have had to revive my rather old laptop to get up and running on the internet. It's not at all impressed with having to get off the bench and start kicking the ball around - and keeps findings ways of kicking the ball off the field!

This is all compounded by a camera which does not want to play ball at all with the laptop's operating system.

And I'm not quite sure what any of this means in terms of the time needed to get up and running properly again. It's either later tomorrow or if it has to go away it's more like two weeks.

And I had such a nice post planned for you - but it'll just have to wait..........

1 comment:

  1. I hate computer problems! "Can't live with them, can't live without them" :-) I had an entry this morning I couldn't post because of problems with Yahoo Hosting. Back in business now.

    Keep it up.
    -Ed

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.