Thanks for blogging - Thank you also to all the current members of the Sketchercise Ning community who are already writing about Sketchercise on their blogs. :) Here are some examples..........
- Nature Hike: Sketchercize by Jana Bouc (Jana's Journal and Sketchblog) in San Francisco
- Walking the walk by Laura Frankstone (Laurelines) in North Carolina
- sketchercise 1 by Laura in Laura's Watercolours
What's clear is that there are people who like the idea who aren't doing it at present.
The good news - So, in order that people who are interested in Sketchercise can give it a go AND have a place where you can post your work to show us what you've been up to, I've created a second site for those who are very new to sketching and exercising at the same time.
- This is the NEW Sketchercise on Flickr group
- A longer post A second group - Sketchercise on Flickr over on my Travels with a Sketchbook blog explains more about this if you want to know more.