Thursday, December 04, 2008

Watermarks introduces my perspective on drawing water

In just over 3.5 days, Watermarks has had more than a 1,000 visitors, gained over 55 subscribers and currently has 25+ people 'following' it using Blogger. Not bad for a brand new group blog!

The introductions are now underway for all those participating and today it was my turn. See Introducing Katherine Tyrrell for an explanation of my perspective on how I approach drawing water. It may surprise you..........

You can also read more about Vivien Blackburn and Lindsay Olson and their different approaches to creating art from water.

Plus my post starts with a slideshow of some of my photos of water in London - including a trip up the banks of the Thames to Greenwich, finishing at the Old Royal Naval College - which is the white building behind my head in the above picture.

I hope you find it interesting.

1 comment:

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.