Sunday, November 12, 2006

Catnapping #11

Catnapping #11
5.5" x 8" - pencil in Daler Rowney A5 black hardback sketchbook
copyright Katherine Tyrrell

Cosmo made himself very comfortable on his bed last night. He now has three completely separate places - and beds - to sleep in my sitting room. He's taking over, I'm beginning to think of it as his bedroom!

Actually I try to make as life as comfortable as possible for him as I do a lot of work sat in an armchair with a drawing board on my lap. Cosmo likes to watch and sits on the arm - before he decides he would be much better sitting on my lap! Unfortunately, he's a not very good at hearing 'No' when it comes to his creature comforts!

[Just after I had published this I realised that I'd dated it incorrectly - as you do - now fixed! Catnapping #11 on the 11th of the 11th]

Link: Catnapping - a series of cat drawings Technorati tags: , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

  1. I love the way you get just these pencil lines to 'turn the cat's body'. Less is more - again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful drawing Katherine....Really.
    ..Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is just wonderful, Katherine. Really, really nice.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.