Thursday, January 26, 2006

Feed and subscription facilities added

I've added a smart link for adding a feed from this journal to your feedreader. An alternative option of adding a subscription to this site via e-mail has also been added. Both links are just below the link to my website in the right hand column

Links to add a feed from this journal to specific webfeed readers ("Bloglines"; "Feedsearch"; "Google" and "My Yahoo") have also been added at the bottom of the right hand column

If you have any problems adding a feed or subscribing to the site please e-mail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.