Between now and 24th March members of the Royal Institute of Painters in Water Colours will be demonstrating between 11am and 4pm at the Mall Galleries - as part of their 200th Exhibition. They're also happy to answer your questions.
- TODAY Wednesday 14 March:
|Paintings in watercolours by Bob Rudd|
- Thursday 15 March:
- A demonstration of painting in watercolours by Chris Forsey
- Anne McCormack paints live in the gallery.
- Friday 16 March:
- Ronald Maddox, President of the Institute gives a Guided tour at 11am and again at 2pm.
- Ian Sidaway (Ian Sidaway Fine Line) painting live in the gallery.
- Saturday 17 March:
- Pauline Fazackerley and David Parfitt will be showing their sketchbooks with Jean Robinson, Rosa Sepple, David Poxon and Amy Birnbaum.
- Sunday 18 March
|Winner of the Winsor & Newton Prize|
Paintings by Andy Wood
- Monday 19 March
- Ian Sidaway will be painting live in the gallery.
- Tuesday 20 March
- Painting demonstration by Chris Forsey
- John Yardley paints live in the gallery
- Deborah Walker will be available for questions.
- Wednesday 21 March
- A demonstration of painting in watercolours by Paul Banning
- Rosa Sepple on hand to answer questions - her website is quite like any other I've seen! :)
- Thursday 22 March - Robin Hazlewood will be painting live in the gallery.
- Saturday 24 March - A demonstration of painting in watercolours by Roger Dellar