Tuesday, January 04, 2022

POLL: What was the best place to sell your art in 2021

I'm going to revive my monthly opinion polls in 2022. On the whole, I think they provided some very useful feedback for both professional and amateur artists and those who aspire to do more with their art - particularly in relation to the business side of art activities.

Most polls have continued in terms of 
I'm starting the year - an the monthly polls - by reviving polling about the best place to sell art. I've run this a number of times and had interesting results each time.  

MOST PROFIT: What was the best place to sell art in 2021?


My first topic is PROFIT
  • WHICH place/option - which generates sales of your art - also generates the most profit?
  • the "most profit" might be due to e.g.
    • LOTS of sales - even if the profit margin between income and expenses is low
    • VERY LOW EXPENSES - so that all sales max out your profit
    • HIGH VALUE SALES - which make you a lot of money - even if expenses are high
You can find the Poll below
Below the Poll I explain what platform I've used to generate it and anything else you might want to know


POLLS PLATFORM


My previous platform (CrowdSignal) no longer works for me, so I'm switching to Google FormsI've just spent a lot of this afternoon learning how to use them for Polls of this sort - but may not have got it right! Do let me know if you run into any problems.

Don't worry, I've set the poll up so that no personal data (like emails) is asked for or collected. 

With any luck we should get a result which indicates the three most popular options for generating PROFIT in 2021 (i.e. income you generated for an option less the expenses associated with that particular option)

I'll also be putting this Poll on my website Art Business Info so that it can continue to collect data on the most profitable places 

You can also find the poll on this page too How to Sell Your Art

Previous Polls

Below you'll also find links to the poll results in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.