Saturday, January 01, 2022

In 2022, everything is going to get better!

I'm optimistic about 2022. Everything will start getting better - in very different ways for different people. 

To my way of thinking there's no better way to start the year than by clearing the decks - facilitated by a good cull of stuff from the past which needs to be got rid of so you've got clear space in your head and your house for whatever the New Year brings.

I've spent the last two days shredding and chucking paperwork and superfluous stuff which has been cluttering up my study. I've not finished but the two very full black bin bags waiting for the bin men - and the very small pile of paper which needs filing - make me feel good!  
I'm also starting the New Year with resolutions to 
  • print less and back up more!!
  • try and cull some of my books before I buy any more ;) 
  • keep focused on what's really important - and what makes me happy.

My right foot with the surgery arrow which went on
- just before they cancelled the operation four weeks ago

So - if I also end up in 2022 walking with a foot which has no pain - after walking in pain for almost all of the last 5 years - I shall be very happy.  

So my other focus and primary aim at the moment is to get another surgery date and another arrow on my right leg like this one.....

Three months of recuperating and walking on one leg will be worth it if I can subsequently expand the distance I can walk on my own. Life is very, very limited and contained at the moment

Just the shoulder and hip replacement to go after that!

My best wishes to you and yours for a healthy, happy and peaceful New Year


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.