Last year 414,000 people attended over 1800 events by more than 1000 organisers across 26 countries! Now that's BIG!
|The theme is announced via drawing|
Key facts for anybody interested in drawing
|Big Draw Map of Events across the UK|
- There are events all over the UK throughout October. They include a drawing event, exhibition or workshop. You can:
- Find out where these are on the Big Draw map (much better this year!)
- You can even locate International Drawing Events which have registered with the Big Draw
- Sign up to our newsletter to receive alerts whenever a Big Draw event arrives near you.
- This year's theme is Every Drawing Tells a Story
- There's a BIG Draw Competition - inviting you to design a logo
- The Big Draw’s first Architecture Drawing Day will be launched in partnership with the RIBA (10 October, London). This includes a series of workshops to encourage different approaches to drawing buildings and places, including RIBA Explore and Draw, Drawing through a lens and more.
- On 11 October there is Drawing the World Sunday 11 October, 11 – 4 pm at Granary Square, King’s Cross. There will be activities all day - including a lot particularly suitable for children. More details here on the blog.
- There are also lots of resources for encouraging Drawing in Schools
- These are the nice people who provide the facilities and funding which makes this all happen.