Sunday, August 01, 2010

CPSA 2010 - Awardwinners announced

Last week was the 18th Annual Convention of the Colored Pencil Society of America in Los Gatos California.  Following the Awards Dinner, you can see the CPSA prizewinners at the 18th Annual International Exhibition on the website.

Awardwinners and their work
copyright the artists

The names of the artists and the images of their work are listed and if you click the image of the artwork you can see a larger version.

Shinji Harada from Japan won the top CIPPY award and Best in Show with a still life work "Grapes in a Basket"

I think I'm right in saying this is the first time that an International artist has won this award.

PS  I'm leaving now for a family funeral in Scotland and will be away all week so will write more about this exhibition when I get back

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.