Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Travels with a sketchbook (and camera) in France

I'm back from France with lots of sketches, hundreds (thousands?) of photos and this time a few videos as well. Here's what I'm planning:
  • I've started posting about my Travels with a sketchbook in France over on Travels with a sketchbook in....... The first post outlines the actual itinerary for the trip and what i'll be posting
  • I'll be posting a review of the Sennelier shop on the Quai Voltaire in Paris on Making a Mark reviews...... and photos of the shop in my My favourite art shop group on Flickr
  • I'm probably going to do a review of each of the art galleries I visited in Paris as well - probably on Making A Mark. I spent two days in the Musee d'Orsay and the Musée du Louvre and some hours viewing works by Monet and the other Impressionists in both the Musée de l’Orangerie and Musée Marmottan
  • I'm posting photos of the trip on Flickr in sets which will form part of a collection of sets called France.
  • I need to work out how to get videos off my new camcorder and onto Flickr and/or YouTube. For those who are interested I've got videos of the Numpheas in both the Orangerie and in Giverny!
This post will also get some images later today - I'm processing as fast as I can at the moment!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for showing us your sketches and wonderful photos of France, Katherine. I've never been there but so want to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sketches are lovely! Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.