When I click the picture icon while writing a post - to upload an image - instead of getting the normal 'upload an image' screen, I get this huge pop-up with a completely nonsensical message
|The message says "in order to select an item from your online storage, please sign in"|
- I don't want to select an image from my online Google storage - I've no idea what the popup is talking about. I don't store my images on Google - except as a byproduct of writing a blog post (i.e. after a post is published)
- Why would I need to sign into Google when I'm already signed in to write my blog?
- I'm offered no other options - despite the fact that 99% of the time I upload images from my computer.
- I'm having to use another browser to write this post as I can't use Chrome and upload an image
- That browser offers me the option of uploading an image from:
- from this blog
- from Picasa web albums
- from your phone
- from your webcam
- from a URL
- I ignore them all and select files from my computer's hard drive and upload those!
In the meantime I'm going to be using Google Chrome Version 47.0.2526.73 (64-bit) an awful lot less
Until they fix the problem!