Sunday, October 10, 2010

Drawing, books and more drawing books

The courtyard of the Royal Academy
pen and sepia ink and coloured pencils in large Moleskine sketchbook, 11" x 17"
copyright Katherine Tyrrell

I'm not really here - because I'm here instead - following a family wedding yesterday.

Which means no "Who's made a mark this week?" apart from a note of my posts last week - which were:
The sketch at the top is of the entrance to and courtyard in front of Burlington House, home of the the Royal Academy of Arts in Piccadilly - which I did on a rainy day towards the end of last month.

PS  You do all know it's 10.10.10 today don't you?


    Katherine Kean said...

    Lovely sketch! Thanks for the reminder that it's 10.10.10

    Robyn said...

    What a lovely setting for a wedding.

    Awesome drawing of the RA courtyard. If only I'd had the courage to attempt a sketch.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...