Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Travels with a sketchbook in a Kentish Garden

The Garden Tower, Penhurst Place
8" x 11.5", coloured pencils in Daler Rowney Sketchbook
copyright Katherine Tyrrell

These are the images - if you want to read the text and the explanation for where I went yesterday afternoon you need to visit A hot summer's afternoon in a Kentish garden over on my other blog Travels with a Sketchbook in.....

Plus you get to see some photos too.

The Mistletoe Tree
11.5"x16", coloured pencils, double page spread in Daler Rowney sketchbook
copyright Katherine Tyrrell

Near Chiddingstone
8" x 11.5", coloured pencils in Daler Rowney sketchbook

copyright Katherine Tyrrell

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful artwork! I love the loose style and the pastel hues. I'm finding it hard to stay loose with my pencils - you've inspired me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The views are wonderful and I love that huge tree. I'd forgotten about mistletoe growing...so nice to see it again. What a lovely day out you had.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.