Thursday, April 09, 2015

Sargy Mann 1937 - 2015

Cadogan Contemporary have announced the very sad news that Sargy Mann died on Easter Sunday.

He was a quite remarkable painter - and not just because he was blind.  I wrote about him recently on this blog - see So you think you have problems painting?

The good news is that a planned exhibition of his work will be held in June at the Gallery - do check out his paintings on his artist page


I can't find any obituaries online as yet but I'm sure there will be some and I'll be sure to add them in here as and when they are published.

1 comment:

  1. So glad he got the recognition he deserved before he died. I might be London in June so hopefully I will see his glorious paintings in real life.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.