Saturday, March 25, 2006

I love my Clustr Map!

I find the whole notion of writing something which wings its way around the world curiously intoxicating! I've got a degree in geography and have always been interested in other countries and what they're like. Right now I'm absolutely fascinated by how the people who have accessed this blog in the last week live in a huge range of different places .

Today's new Clustr map shows that I've now had 679 visits from around the world - including at least one from every continent (except Antartica!) in the last week. I just wish they had a zoom function as I want to see exactly where some people actually live - but in the meantime I'd like to thank all the people who visited from Alaska, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Finland, India, Indonesia, Japan, New Zealand, Nigeria, Peru and Turkey as well as the UK, Canada, the rest of the USA and various other european countries.

I love my new Clustr Map! :)

Technorati tags: ,

5 comments:

  1. Did you try "google earth"? :-) (My place can't be seen clearly though - bad resolution for the whole of Jutland.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought about getting that, looks like your having fun with it. Who knows, you may get some blog reading scientist in antarctica yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip on the Clustr Map! After reading your post, I added it to my site, too. What a kick! In just a week, people from all over the world. have stopped by! It just makes me giggle every time I view it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip on the Clustr Map! After reading your post, I added it to my site, too. What a kick! In just a week, people from all over the world. have stopped by! It just makes me giggle every time I view it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For some reason Google Earth doesn't come up too clearly for me - I haven't worked out why as yet but suspect it's my security system (it usually is! ;) ).

    Elizabeth - you sound just like me. It's a really big kick every time I get a new country - especially the ones I wasn't expecting!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.