Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Chuck Law is now showing.........

..............in his new blog, which I've added to my list along with his website.

Chuck Law started painting full time a year ago and I'm very impressed with the patterned still life paintings on his website which he has created over the course of the last year. I think my favourite is "Cool Beans".

And he's recently started a blog which is showing a lot of promise in terms of regularity of posting (10 posts in two weeks) - and I'll be adding it to my Bloglines list today.

And Chuck, who has many many years experience as a floral art designer, has recently provided those of us participating in the flower painting project with lots of excellent advice about how to select and care for flowers and design floral arrangements for painting. You can read his advice here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.