|Wildlife Artist of the Year 2015 - a view of the end wall of the Main Gallery|
The exhibition is at the Mall Galleries until 4pm on Saturday 4th July 2015. It's open every day from 10am and there's a late night on Friday and then it finishes at 4pm on Saturday.
186 artworks have been selected from the 1,000 entries to the competition. A further 38 artworks were selected but not hung
In the Threadneedle Space are small sketches by David Shepherd and large paintings and sculptures by invited artists.
|Artwork from invited artists in the Threadneedle SpaceStefano Zagaglia, Adam Binder and Simon Max Bannister|
|More artwork in the Wildlife Artist of the Year 2015 exhibition at the Mall Galleries|
- WAY 2015 Wildlife Artist of the Year (186 items)
- WAY 2015 Wildlife Artist of the Year - Selected not hung (38 items)
- WAY 2015 Wildlife Artist of the Year - Guest Artist (43 items)
Below you can find out about:
- the prizewinners - including who won the £10,0000 Wildlife Artis of the Year
- artwork I liked
- an interesting new initiative - which any art society could copy
- some comments on how a good exhibition could be even better