Thursday, November 25, 2010

'Wild Turkey' by John James Audubon

Buy at Art.com
Wild Turkey
John James Audubon

When I remember, I like to find an image of a turkey for Thanksgiving - to say thank you to all my very many American friends who read this blog.

Earlier posts on Making A Mark have covered:
This year it's the turn of John James Audubon and his painting/engraving of a wild male turkey.

To all of my American friends I don't think I can do better than repeat what I said in an earlier post. I hope you have a great turkey, that all your clients and commissions pay up on time and that you have a really wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.