Wednesday, January 17, 2007

ClustrMaps

I'm been having a couple of problems with my ClustrMap recently - the numbers seem to have got stuck and are not reporting correctly. I find you do tend to stare at numbers as you come up to a big one - and this blog went past the 50,000 mark about 10 days ago according to Statcounter.

The nice people at ClustrMaps (Hi CJ!) are trying to sort out the problem out right now. So while I'm waiting for the fix I've just made the map invisible and it'll be back as soon as it's all sorted. And I now know a new bit of code thanks to the people at ClustrMaps!

Links:

1 comment:

  1. They are having problems at ClustrMaps, but aren't they nice people? Guess they will catch up soon.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.