- Cretacolor Aquamonoliths
- Derwent Inktense
- Faber Castell water colouble coloured pencils
- Faber Castell Polychromos (a non WC pencil)
- the experiment clearly highlights for her the differences between each type of pencil and helps her to decide when she'd use each pencil
- the pencils vary in their impact on how she draws. Read her post to see what these variations are.
- the Derwent Inktense and the Faber Castell watercolour pencils provide the most saturated colour, are most like a watercolour experience but provide least control over nuances.
Do let me know (through the comments function) if you come across one which you think might be interesting to readers of this blog. If it's relevant I'll publish the comment - but do be aware that I do read links before publishing them and only link to blogs relevant to my interests and the purpose of this blog*.
* In other words, this blog does not exist to provide a link which helps an un-related blog's bid to increase its search engine ranking. Please read my comments policy first if you have any queries.
Related Link: Laurelines - Green gloves - color pencilled
Technorati tags: art , coloured pencils , colored pencils , drawing , painting