Monday, November 02, 2020

SWLA's new website and annual exhibition closing early

Society of Wildlife Artists Annual Exhibition 2020

Today I went to see the Annual Exhibition of the Society of Wildlife Artists at the Mall Galleries. It's open for two more days rather than as planned due to the lockdown starting on Thursday.

It seemed to me that quite a few people had made an effort to get to the exhibition as it was quite busy when I first arrived.

View of the East Gallery - and some of the sculpture in the exhibition

I've just been trying to upload the photos I took to Facebook - except "NEW FACEBOOK" is so utterly incompetent (just like last time) and cannot cope with uploading all of them - and then wants to do seperate posts for every "partitioned upload". It's driving me absolutely crackers so I'm walking away and will try again later - which may be later tonight or early tomorrow. (This time of day is not a good time to do uploads)

A new website

The SWLA have a brand new website and on it you can see:

some of the news items on the new website

I'll be writing a review of the exhibition this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.