Monday, February 02, 2015

Top tips for art competitions - a precis

My article 8 Tips for Entering Art Competitions is featured in Ann Kullberg's Colored Pencil Magazine for February 2015.

You can buy a digital version via
  • Ann Kullberg's website - which also gives you access to back copies of her popular magazine
  • or MagCloud - I'm very impressed with MagCloud in terms of accessibility.
So that means:
  • last month I was in a top UK art magazine (see My Favourite Things)
  • this month I've got an article in a popular USA art magazine; and 
  • later this month I'm meeting up with the Editor of a top art magazine in the UK to discuss options around writing articles in the future for that magazine.  
I like writing! :)

Top tips for art competitions


I've written many blog posts about art competitions over the years. Here are links to some of them.

What's your top tip for entering art competitions or open exhibitions of art societies?

For art competition organisers



International entries



For art competition novices



You've passed the first hurdle - what next?



RHS Botanical Art Exhibitions - for those wanting a Gold Medal


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.