Plus there's a live auction on 29th May.
|Works in the NEAC Silent Auction|
The exhibition and silent auction runs until 31st May in the Threadneedle Space at the Mall Galleries.
Tomorrow there is a live auction in the gallery, conducted by Lord Dalmeny, Chairman Private Clients, Sotheby’s on Thursday 29th May from 6.30.
|Works in the Live Auction By Ruth Stage and Ken Howard|
- taking place at the Mall Galleries Thursday 29th May from 6.30
You can bid for artworks for sale in the Silent Auction.
- You need to log a bid in person may be bid for by logging a bid in person with the desk at the Mall Galleries between Tuesday 27th May and Saturday 31st May during gallery opening hours.
- If you can't get to the gallery, you can use the Absentee Bid Form on the NEAC website www.neac.co.uk.
- At midday on 31st May, NEAC will determine who is the highest bidder and that person will be confirmed as the purchaser.
- You can see current bids in terms of the artwork, the bid received and whether or not the reserve has been reached online
Lots purchased from the Silent Auction may be paid for and removed between 1pm on and 4pm on Saturday 31st May or during the following week from the FBA reception, 17 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5BD during office opening hours, subject to payment being completed. Shipping and delivery costs are not included in the bid.
The New English Art Club is a registered charity no. 295780. The NEAC Auction Terms and conditions are detailed at the end of the catalogue.