Thursday, November 28, 2013

A Thanksgiving Feast for 2013

To all my American friends and followers

Here's hoping your Thanksgiving Table looks  as scrummy as this one! Click the pic to see a much larger version

Pronkstilleven met kalkoenpastei, vruchten, oesters en pastei, kan,
brood en nautilusbeker, op een oosters kleed met wit servet
.
a.k.a. Still Life with Turkey Pie
by Pieter Claessen
oil on panel; 75 cm (29.5 in) x 132 cm (52 in)
I also hope that all your clients and commissions pay up on time, that art sales take off tomorrow and that you have a really wonderful Thanksgiving Celebration! :)
I always try and stick to a turkey theme for Thanksgiving - these were my previous efforts

1 comment:

  1. Thank you and thank you for your blog(s).
    For all the work you do to keep them up you deserve a feast too.
    ... off to enjoy family and eat.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.