Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Mixed Parrot Tulips - in coloured pencil

I started this a week ago - just after I did the pastel version - see Parrots In Pastel. The first two stages were done from life.



Unfortunately I had to break off due to various commitments last week - but managed to get it finished last night as most of the work that was left was the work required to strengthen the colours and values.

This is the final version is now included in the Flowers Gallery on my website "Pastels and Pencils" - this is the link http://www.pastelsandpencils.com/flowers.html



, , , ,

3 comments:

  1. Great nature drawings in your blog. I will be passing by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great nature drawings in your blog! I will be passing by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one very much--it has lots of movement, great negative space and composition. You've kept a freshness, too, in your pencil/pastel work.
    L(lines)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.