Read my book review if you fall into any one of the following categories:
- landscape art tutors - in need of a recommended reference for their students
- experienced landscape artists in need of a pep talk - it'll remind you of all those things you know but which you've maybe forgotten to employ of late!
- intermediate landscape artists with a brain which doesn't mind exercise (ie those who don't mind a lot more words than pictures!) - and you take pleasure in a good read
- artists who want a LOT more than just a step by step guide - while there is a good mix of graphics and practical instruction this goes way beyond a lot of other books
- ambitious novice artists wanting to study and work hard at their landscape art - this is a manual which you will return to time and time again
by Mitchell Albala (which also contains links to where you can find it on amazon.com and amazon.co.uk)
It's for artists who work both plein air and in the studio and it's publishes in the UK tomorrow.