- Contact / Find Me
- Major UK Art Competitions 2015-16
- UK National Art Societies - Open Exhibitions
- Botanical Art and Artists
- The Best Art Books
- My books and magazine articles
- Art Business & Marketing Resources
- Who painted this?
- Press & Reviews
- Archived Blog Posts 2009 - 13
- Making A Mark Art Blog Awards
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Sunrise over Mont Ventoux
I thought I might try a visual essay of Provence and upload a photograph each day of something that has "made a mark" on me.
I didn't have to go far this morning. I stuck my head out the door to look at the day and rushed back inside for my camera.
This photograph was taken of the early morning sky above Mont Ventoux while I was stood in the road just outside the house in my PJs!
PS The sketches and paintings will remain on the other two blogs - first sketches from the trip have now been uploaded. See Four Go Painting In Provence and Travels with a Sketchbook (links in side column)
Note: Making A Mark is on holiday