I'm currently getting my calendar sorted for the London Exhibitions so have made a note of the ones I'm planning to visit.
I've also included below a note of all the major exhibitions elsewhere in the country and Art Trails and Open Studios that I'm aware of. If you have one and it's not listed please let me know and I'll be happy to add it in as this post will be added to the Major UK Art Society Exhibitions page at the top of this blog.
|Threadneedle Prize - Panel Discussion|
Two major competitions can be seen at the Mall Galleries (near Trafalgar Square) in September. These are:
- Sunday Times Watercolour Exhibition (one week only) Monday 12th - Sunday 18th September 2011 (10am to 5pm)
- Threadneedle Prize for Painting and Sculpture Thursday 22nd September - Saturday 8th October 2011, 10am to 5pm (closes 1pm on Wednesday 5 October)
Jerwood Drawing Prize - Jerwood Space, London from 14 September - 30 October 2011.
|Invite to the Private View of the Society of Feline Artists Annual Exhibition 2011|
United Kingdom Coloured Pencil Society - 10th UKCPS Open International Exhibition 2011 - Methodist Central Hall, Westminster, London, SW1H 9NH. 19th September to Saturday, 1st October 2011 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Open Watercolour Exhibition 24 August - 10 September 2011
- Exhibition of Friends Work 14 September — 25 September 2011
London and South East
- Arundel Art Trail 20th to 29th August
- the E17 Art Trail - 2nd -11th September
- Maldon Art Trail - 1st - 8th October
- Wokingham Arts Trail - 11th-12th September
- Somerset Art Weeks - 17th September to 2nd October, 2011
- Harborough Artists Cluster - opening weekend 17th-18th September
- Kirklees Artists Open Studio Trail in West Yorkshire - September 17th & 18th from 11am till 5pm. 74 artists in 30 venues throughout Kirklees (all free)
- Helfa gelf/Art Trail - North Wales - every Friday, Saturday and Sunday in September in Gwynedd, Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire and Wrexham. Studios are open from 11am-5pm daily. (excellent website - with trail map)