- Major Art Exhibitions in London in 2014
- Major UK Art Competitions
- The Best Art Books
- Who painted this?
- Resources for Artists
- Art Business Resources
- Numbers for Artists
- Art History Resources
- Archived Blog Posts 2009 - 13
- Making A Mark Art Blog Awards
- Press & Reviews
- My books and magazine articles
- Contact / Find Me
Saturday, June 18, 2011
FIne dining at home in Provence
For our main course we had pan fried duck breasts, served with a strawberry and raspberry coulis, plus asparagus with Parmesan and a salad of baby spinach leaves, endive, celery and baby tomatoes.
I couldn't resist a photograph.
PS For those reading the comments the spelling mistake(!) has been corrected