Saturday, July 08, 2006

Travels with a Sketchbook in Venice

I've now posted all the days from my last painting trip overseas in my new Travels with a Sketchbook blog. There's a post for each day and two have posts for both morning and afternoon. Beware - anybody who doesn't like fish!

This is the format I intend to use for posts from the trip to the southwestern USA which starts next week. I'd be interested to know what you think and welcome any suggestions for how it can be improved.

This blog is now signing off and having a break. See you all in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.