|recent covers for Artists & Illustrators|
You'll have to wait and see what the answers are when the magazine is published (and I'm not sure as yet which edition it will be).
However I thought I'd share the questions with you. It's for a new feature in the magazine called "My Favourite Things" - which sounds like the sort of article I always love to read!
These were my questions.
- As an 'urban sketcher', where is your favourite place to draw?
- And what is your favourite sketching implement?
- If money was no object, which one painting would you most like to own?
- Apart from your own, which art blog do you most enjoy reading and why?
- Do you have a favourite coffee-table art book?
- Which gallery do you enjoy visiting most to discover new art and artists?
- Do you have a favourite art school and/or art tutor?
- Which is your favourite art shop?
- What was the last great exhibition you saw?
Why don't you see if you can answer these questions?
What are your favourite things related to art? Leave your answer as a comment - I'm interested to know! :)
I found some of them nearly impossible to answer and it was really difficult trying to narrow down to just one answer.