|Who painted this? #56|
Don't forget besides wanting the answers to all the usual questions (see below) I'd also like to hear about what you managed to find out about the artist and painting - and the best answer wins this week's challenge!
How to participate in "Who painted this? #55"
- use your brains not software to find the answer - search using words only on a database of images
- leave your answer as a comment on this blog - do not leave the answer on Facebook!
- if correct it will not be published until the next post - which provides the answer
- if wrong it will be published
- the winner - who gets a mention and a link on/from this blog - is NOT THIS WEEK the first person to give me a completely correct answer for ALL the things I want to know. It's the person who does all this AND provides the BEST answer (see above)
- Title of the artwork: Svenska: Julaftonen | English: Christmas Eve
- Name of the artist who created this artwork: Carl Larsson (May 28, 1853 – January 22, 1919) was a Swedish painter and interior designer
- Date it was created: 1904-1905
- Media used: Watercolour
- Where it lives now: Nationalmuseum, Stockholm
Who guessed correct?Who painted this #55? - More of you got it right than read the instructions for how to answer. Unfortunately the actual first person to answer didn't read the instructions properly and hence her answer is incomplete and "not recognised". Plus another person just provided the name too.
theartistsday was the first person with a complete "proper" complete correct answer.