It's not finished yet - but it's got an awful lot of links to existing websites. I was actually quite surprised while developing it to find how many societies are now embracing Facebook as a good way of communicating with both members and the general public.
|190-195 Piccadilly, London|
former home of the Royal Institute of Painters in Watercolours (from 1883 to 1970)
the inscription of the name runs across the top of the building
the front of the building includes busts of various watercolour painters
see The Royal Institute of Painters in Water Colours
I've just finished a first draft of the one for all the watercolour societies in the world which are on the Internet.
You can use it to:
- check out if there is a watercolour society where you live which you are eligible to join
- identify where there are exhibitions of watercolour paintings in your area which you can enter and/or view
- compare your watercolour society website to those of other watercolour societies
- find out if there are planned plein air outings by watercolour societies in areas you will be visiting while on holiday
- ask if there is anybody who can help you with suggestions of good places to paint in a local area
- your local society is missing from the list and/or
- there is a better way of describing your society - in short form.