|snapped in the National Gallery Bookshop|
Color and Light was found inbetween
Masterpieces in Detail and How to paint like Turner
Answer - It's not about the end of the year (although changing categories and setting up brand new files did complicate matters).
It's actually about the fact that the structure of the Art Book market and retailing patterns are changing enormously right now - and the data patterns keep changing too in an effort to keep up!
Anyway, my monthly book reviews of the charts have been done (not easy!) and I now have:
- a commentary Makingamark's Top Ten Fine Art Books in January 2012 - now on Making a Mark reviews..... covering:
- changes in where I post about the best and newest art books each month
- changes in the marketplaces for both book publishing and book retail
- an awful lot of updated and restructured ART BOOK sites - the main changes being on:
- Makingamark's Top 10 Fine Art Books - which now has the best and top rated Fine Art Books in January 2012 - some of which were not published until 1 February! I've changed the categories of best and top rated books - and these now relate to:
- Art History
- Art Business
- The Best NEW Art Books - the best NEW books in January 2012
- more NEW books about drawing in 2012: NEW Books About Drawing
- more NEW books about painting in 2012: NEW Books about Painting
- The Best Art Business Books
As a result of this, Who's made a mark this week? got bumped and will appear later today.