- Useful sources of advice
- HOW TO: Ship giclee prints / drawings / works on paper
- HOW TO: Ship framed and/or glazed works
- HOW TO: label a package
- HOW TO: Create a package for artwork
- HOW TO: Protect and cushion artworks
- Protective Packaging - what I use
- Types of packaging - inside the external packaging
- External packaging
- HOW TO: Ship your work to art exhibitions
- HOW TO: Ship artwork internationally (coming soon)
- HOW TO: Package and ship pastel paintings
- PACKAGING: materials on Amazon
- Parcel services - UK Based websites
I'm very happy to update this site with any useful suggestions or links to useful blog posts (your own or ones you've read) and I invite you to add these either to the site using the feedback module Comments and Suggestion (anybody can comment) or by commenting below.
If you'd like to rate the site also, that's entirely up to you!
PS It's Drawing Day today!